As Perceived respects the privacy of website users.
As Perceived only collects or store information provided by site visitors.
As Perceived will only use personal information to:
- Distribute campaigning and update information
- Provide specifically requested information, and
- send you communications we think may interest you.
Please inform us if you do not wish to receive such information.
As Perceived will only disclose personal information where we are required to do so by law or for legal proceedings.
As Perceived takes reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of personal data.
All information provided is stored on secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
By using this website, you acknowledge that internet information is inherently insecure. As Perceived cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Users may request copies of personal information held by As Perceived, subject to
- paying a fee (currently GBP 10); and
- providing appropriate evidence of identity – such as a copy of the photo pages of a passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus a copy of a (utility) bill showing your current address.
As Perceived may withhold information within legal limits.
By e-mailing As Perceived, you authorise As Perceived to retain such personal information within the scope of current UK data and information collection legislation.
As Perceived accepts no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of other websites.
Please inform As Perceived if personal information needs correcting or updating.
Queries about this policy and data retention should be sent to:
or by post to:
Data Controller, As Perceived, PO Box HP346, Leeds LS6 1UL, UK.
The data controller is As Perceived.
The data protection registration number is Z1850143.